Anonymous

Why do people think that your life is over if you got charged with a felony violent in nature?

I made a mistake and did something that got me charged with a felony. Everyone now is attacking me and saying that my life is over now. My friend nathan says that I'm now dead meat and gonna be a real loser to society now cause I can't do anything now but sit at home all day. I am trying to turn my life around but I'm running into obstacles, I just can't control myself. I talked to some of the inmates and the security guards in the jail while I was waiting release from bond, I asked them if it is possible to have a 2nd chance in life. They said anything is possible. Andy on the other hand and patty thinks that it is not possible. They're like "a felony is a felony, no one likes ex felons." I feel like people need to give ex felons a second chance in life. Some may have made the mistake and now they are paying for it, socially after they've been released from prison. Why do people think that your life is over if you got charged with a felony that's violent in nature ? Why don't people believe that ex felons deserve a 2nd chance in life ?

1. Write down what is truth and what is lie in two columns. Do it so that you can see clearly. Then ask only the security guards for advice, not the inmates. Solve the problem is by asking the right standards and thoroughly convince in your heart the truth and do the needful.

2. When you talk to the security guards seek them for advice because they are living the more correct life, that's why they kept the law.

When you talk to the inmates you see their mistakes and realised the flaws of their thinking that's why they broke the law.

Hmmm, well, it’s just the way the law works, whether it’s fair or unfair.  I think I know who you are.  I won’t give it away though.  

So now you are posting that you have felony charges?  Trying to up your "troll cred" but like all the dreck you posted over the years - totally unbelievable.  

Once again you are threatening to take your ball and leave YA.  Please do, nobody here believes anything you post, or takes your inane trolling seriously.  You won't be missed.

No doubt you'll be back in a few days with some new iteration of how the world has crapped on you and whining like a 2 year old.  

Your 12 year old friend, nathan can understand that you are responsible for the mess you've made of you life but you at age 29 can't.   

If you can't control yourself then you have NOBODY to blame for the issues in your life.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being a inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

it is credible that you were charged with a felony as the threats you have made on here are enough for a charge....

often when people get charged with a felony, there is a news story about it....so how about some proof...

jails have correction officers, not security guards.

and you can control yourself, you choose not to....either by telling these nonsense stories or actually engaging in the behavior.

IF you choose to clean up your act you can but it will be a long hard process and there are consequences for your actions, as one answer pointed out you will lose some privileges in society. Time for you to start adulting. 

• Another ridiculous story or the truth? You have been warned continuously about the folly of your ways. You have misguidedly believed a charlatan lawyer who said he could get you off based on your supposed disabilities.

People with felony convictions face prison time and/or large fines. Since you haven't any money -look forward to prison. You could get probation, but since you have a history of not going to court ordered counseling - that is unlikely.

In North Carolina you will not be allowed to own a firearm. You will lose the right to vote until you have completed your prison term and probation. You cannot join the military. It is lawful for employers to ask if you have a felony and choose not to hire you lawfully. If you apply for college it is lawful to refuse you admission on account of a felony.

If you apply for federal employment, and you are offered a job, you must fill out paperwork and get a special background check. You cannot be bonded. You cannot carry or transport firearms. Federal housing can refuse to rent to you.

You may not be able to sponsor an immigrant/wife. Violent felony convictions can be denied the right to sponsor.

Is your life over? In many ways yes. You have continuously made deliberately bad choices. So some choices will be taken away from you. If you really decide to change your ways- stop trespassing, stop playing pranks, stop vandalizing, stop threatening, stop thieving, stop lying, stop missing counseling appointments, stop violating probation- maybe you have a chance.

• Ann
      4 weeks agoReport

Who would pay his bond?  I would think his parents would be glad he's contained if he's in jail.  He doesn't work, and lives with mommy and daddy.  He's not on SSI, either.

Many do give felons a 2nd chance. Your statement: "I just can't control myself." is not encouraging however. You might need some counseling.

We all have reasons to lose our temper, but acting on it violently will always get you into trouble.Consider avoiding situations where you see that you will get angry...walk away.

A better question is why you are listening to people that don't know what they are talking about. An obstacle is simply something that you need to figure out how to get around or over, nothing more.

My security is not worth risking giving you a 2nd chance.

Violent felonies disqualify you from most government state and county jobs. Plus all jobs in healthcare and working with children or drugs. You pretty much will be flipping burgers or working in Walmart