Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

My penis isn't normal. ?

I'm 19 and I think my penis has a problem, it's  not like straight when its erect and i don't think it's the average size.

I don't know what to do? 

Is there an exercise or stg ??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

There is no such thing as a straight penis so if it isn’t causing you any pain then don’t worry about it. Most people simply want a clean penis that works so just use a penis health creme once a day and you will be good. These are multivitamin cremes made just for the penis and improve its overall health, look and feel.. good stuff. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

My penis isn’t straight either. Everyone’s got it differently. Some dudes have it straight some not. Some are big some are small. You gotta appreciate what you have, man! 😉

• ron h
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

not straight?  which direction does it point?  And / or is there some curve to it.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There is a simple cure.  You will need a rope., a 50 lb sack of cement and access to a roof.

Tie one end of the rope to your penis, the other end to the sack of cement. Now throw the sack of cement off the roof,. Repeat until you achieve satisfactory results.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Very few penises are absolutely straight when erect. Most bend upwards or downwards somewhat.

Whatever your penis size, it will be perfectly adequate for all the jobs is has to do.

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

"stg."? Use whole words here.

• 4 weeks ago

Perfectly straight penises are actually pretty rare.

• 4 weeks ago

make the best with what you got

• patty
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

by some very small weights from Ebay and attach them to your penis and exercise to get a bigger willy

• ron h
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Patty did this when her name was Patrick.  Kind of an accidental tranny.

• 4 weeks ago

I'd stop worrying about what it's like - it's about what you can DO with it that matters.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.