Jesus Christ is not American at all. Since he is not a US Citizen; never was, and never will be. But what are you going to do about it?

• Lôn

Nothing.... we know that already....

Jesus myth and the USA are two peas in a pod. Jesus myth makes it so psychopaths can manipulate people and people cannot reject the psychopath based on them being a psychopath. The USA makes it so psychopaths have unlimited chances to manipulate people and no one can legally stop the psychopath from manipulating people.

• Dixie

Not a Goddamn thing I'm Atheist!

Sorry, never heard of him.......

There are goddamn idiots who think that God chose America, and came up with new bible chapters made for America, and stuff like that. What he was basically saying is screw you, you evil, murdering, hypocritical criminals. You den of thieves, you sly, shady characters, you Satanic, child burning, stoning, crucifying pieces of crap. I spit on your graves of the 144,000 chosen ones, eat my body and drink my blood, and my crap, as I piss into your ears, with my righteousness, for I am the sacrificial lamb, and I am so good, that you don't need to rub excrement in the faces of those who bring you old, chewy mutton, at Passover. Shut the front door, you absolute scum, and **** off to retard town, thousands of years ago. 

ldk... praise God regardIess? He was aIso MiddIe Eastern and IikeIy brown.

Laugh at you for your stupid question.