Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Should I break up with my girlfriend because in recent years she's turned into an inferior trendy feminine traditional imbecile?

And I can't relate to her anymore? To be clear, I'm a 100% straight male and I like females but like most females out there, I have a preference when it comes to dating them. I'm a sort of an androgynous, non-traditional type of guy, and I want my girlfriend to be at least somewhat like my female counterpart. It would be one thing if this was who she always was but when we met during high school she wasn't a tomboy but she wasn't trendy and feminine either. She was just normal and much more down to earth or just a nirmal girl and very relatable to me. Now we're out of high school and out of college and she dresses and acts like a traditionalist moron from the millennial generation. I am more innovative like generation x. For some reason I couldn't predict that she thought that getting older meant becoming more traditional for your sex. She still accepts me which is good but she has changed and is more like a stay-at-home trophy wife now. Either she goes back to being normal and down to earth again or I'm going to break up with her to find a cute tomboy to be with because I am so tired of this trendy feminine crap overflowing my closet and our lifestyle.

I absolutely will not cheat on her.

No Mercy : Having a preference for normal girls and tomboys does not mean that I like men or make me gay. Feminine girly bimbos are simply not my kind of girl. She has been dressing and acting like a stupid binbo for a couple of years now and I'm tired of it.

• Foofa

Yes. This is why you never marry someone you started dating in high school. No one is the same person at 25 as they were at 15. Don't get serious until you've figured out who you are and what you're really looking for in a partner.

What are we supposed to do about this situation? You need to figure it out. I have no advice except if you're uncomfortable in a situation, leave the situation.

why don't u get out of the closet already

Just cheat on her but don't break it up. Try some other *******.