Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

What is a ”sin child”?

I get called that

I don't know why they call you one because we all sin child. We inherited sin.

• Lôn

A bastard, illegitimate .... born out of wedlock.

Probably what they used to call "illegitimate" - in other words, conceived on the wrong side of the sheets, or without benefit of the parents being married, perhaps in a one-night stand, after which the man takes off and leaves the woman holding the baby as they say.  It usually means that anyway.

I am sorry you are suffering because obviously it wasn't your fault.

However, the Lord Jesus is always willing to save ANYONE WHO COMES UNTO HIM. So don't let this mess up your life and cause you not to seek for salvation.

How can anyone have a clue what it means in your case if you don't tell us anything about yourself and remain anonymous on here, so that we can't check your record? I've heard of "a child of sin", which is a better phrase than "a love-child" that means a child born of adultery or fornication. Not the baby's fault of course, but if the phrase used of you speaks of how you live as a young person, then you might need to compare your way of life with that of a person who has been set free from their slavery to sin. That freedom from bondage to sin only comes when people truly repent of their sin (and we are ALL sinners) and put faith in what Jesus did to deliver us from the grip of Satan. To learn about the sin nature we are all born with, and how to be delivered from it, read the first few chapters of the New Testament book of Romans. Keep going to the end of chapter 8. In one sitting. Then pray about it.

Don't worry what other people think of you. The only thing that is important is what God thinks of you.

I have met Yeshua ("Jesus") a number of times over the past 25 years. He is real, He is alive, He has spoken to me, and I have spoken to Him. Each encounter was unexpected and unique. Search YouTube for "Jesus encounter" and you will see He has appeared to atheists, Jews, Muslims, etc...

John 8:23-24 Yeshua said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he [the messiah, the Son of God] you will die in your sins.”

Matthew 10:37-38 [Yeshua speaking] Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Is Yeshua the most important thing in your life? How much time do you spend with Him every day? Is He your friend?

To "take up your cross" is to deny the desires (not the needs) of the flesh and be obedient to the laws and commandments of God. As you develop a relationship with Yeshua ("Jesus") you will hear from the Holy Spirit (Dreams, Visions, Words of Knowledge, Words of Wisdom, etc...) You must be obedient to what the Holy Spirit communicates to you without hesitation. If you are asked to do something, or told not to do something, the immediate answer is "Yes Lord", worry about the details later - He will lead and guide you in accomplishing anything you are asked to do as you do it.

Spend time in prayer every day (praying out loud). Here are prayers I say every day. Modify them as you see fit for your situation and circumstances:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/li9k4kpvhvfx9yc/Daily%20...

Spend 30 minutes or more every day reading your Bible (reading out loud). Start with Matthew and read to the end, then start at the beginning. I use the ESV, but the King James (not the "New" King James) is the most accurate translation as it is the ONLY translation that uses the Textus Receptus manuscripts.

If you are willing to set aside the things that take up most of your time (TV, movies, gaming, Facebook, Internet, etc... you know what you spend most of your time doing), and dedicate three hours every evening to the Lord, within a few months if not sooner you will see a mighty move of God in your life. Develop the following routine and stick to it consistently:

Spend the first hour praying in tongues. Praying in tongues (out loud) is probably the most important thing I have learned to do. Since I started doing this I have had numerous dreams, visions, and even encounters with Yeshua. Here is a document that will help you understand and get started:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5pibf1bwoqmoo74/Pray%20i...

Spend the second hour waiting on the Lord quietly. This will help you learn how:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/57n603ps4tv62ri/Wait%20A...

Spend the third hour singing (out loud) praise and worship songs. These songs should mention the blood of Jesus, the cross, and/or attributes of the character and nature of God. Here are a few of my favorites (you can set it to shuffle play so they play in random order):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2kjGV_3m9r...

In addition to that I like to listen to "soaking" music at a low volume while praying, reading, or waiting on the Lord. Here is the music I use:

A person can know numerous truths by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.