Best and cheapest place to live ?

I’m moving out of America at 25 ima save up to 10,000$ or more to move, food shouldn’t be a problem cause I can always hunt n survive until needed 

So it’s either between Cambodia or the Philippines 🇵🇭 🤔which do y’all think ?

Favorite Answer

Cambodia is cheap, so is Thailand if you stay away from the cities and tourist centers. You can live on about 5 dollars a day in Cambodia, that includes a room and a hot shower, 3 meals, plus laundry service. This isn't with a hotel with modern amenities, it's rooming houses and hostels. Basic no frills room, no TV. no radio, just a bed and maybe a drawer to put your stuff in. Public bathroom and shower but it's clean. Meals are basic and what the locals eat, lots of rice and vegetables, spiced meat but not much of it. All the tea and coffee you can drink though. If you choose a place in higher climates like up in the mountains you avoid the humidity and the heat. The same is true and is preferred in Thailand. Check the conversion rates often and have arrangements for travel made in advance and you can live in Thailand and Cambodia both and save money by living where it's the cheapest. Travel by bus and boat is the cheapest unless you walk or hitch, or even bike. The coasts and rivers are always going to be spendy, you'll waste a lot of money trying to live where the tourists are. You can take a train from Thailand to the Cambodian border, cross the border on foot and take another train or a bus anywhere you want, or hire taxi. The opposite is true, you can take a Cambodian train to the border, cross on foot and take a Thai train, bus or hire a taxi. Busses often travel between countries but are slower and more crowded than trains. Boats are slower of course, but less crowded and often travel unimpeded. 

If you think you're going to hunt in either country to survive you're either trolling, or stupid. Maybe both.

Source(s): I see where you were arrested for theft a while ago. In The outlying areas of Cambodia they don't arrest you for theft, the villagers beat you in public and repeat offenders have their hand cut off. They also beat you for public drunkenness and lewd conduct. It doesn't matter if you actually did it or not, if they think you did, you're guilty.
  • Mr.357

Mexico is closer.

• Robin

canada has the best health system

brazil has the best weather

columbia has the best drugs

Couldn't tell you. I vote Philippines but a friend of mine would say Thailand. He has a strong argument for it though being that his wife is Thai... I can definitely say thumbs down to Cambodia...nothing against them its just if I had to choose it would be between Thailand and the Philippines.

"ima" tells me that English is not for first language and "10,00$" instead of the correct $10,000  tells me you are a troll who does not and has not lived in the USA.

Go to Iran.        

Hey, go for it. See if you can find a lot of friends to take with you-

Buddies of mine, loved Vietnam. Not the War.

One said if he could save 20,000$ he would go back and live the life of Reilly. (c. 1980)

• Angelo3 weeks agoReport

I also heard Cambodia is nice !

Without a visa, at least, no other country will admit you to stay in them.

• Angelo3 weeks agoReport

If they can find me 🤔 but that’s not what I’m asking