valeria asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

I feel a bump inside my vagina?

I felt a squishy medium sized bump near the side of my right vaginal wall. It's on the inside yet its pretty far but to the point where I can feel it. I have never had sex before but I also do have like a bump itchy spot on my left labia majora and some kind of itchy spot at the start of the vaginal lips near the clitoris, it was kinda like a small scab. So i don't know what it is I thought maybe its a yeast infection and infected the inside too or its some kinda inclusion cyst but the bump did scare me and the itchiness on the outside has been going on for a while. I wanna go to the doctor soon but to pass the time I'm just wondering what could it be

I would DEFINITELY see a doctor ASAP, I honestly have no clue what that might be. A cyst might be my best guess? I think some people get those down there? 

• Gert

Go see an ob/gyn.

Odds are its nothing to be overly concerned about! It sounds like you may have a "vaginal cyst", which could have been caused by you roughly masturbating, it could have been caused by air fluid buildup etc. Most times it will require medication that is prescribed, and should heal in 1-2 weeks.

Just to be safe you should have it examined.