promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
valeria asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

I feel a bump inside my vagina?

I felt a squishy medium sized bump near the side of my right vaginal wall. It's on the inside yet its pretty far but to the point where I can feel it. I have never had sex before but I also do have like a bump itchy spot on my left labia majora and some kind of itchy spot at the start of the vaginal lips near the clitoris, it was kinda like a small scab. So i don't know what it is I thought maybe its a yeast infection and infected the inside too or its some kinda inclusion cyst but the bump did scare me and the itchiness on the outside has been going on for a while. I wanna go to the doctor soon but to pass the time I'm just wondering what could it be

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I would DEFINITELY see a doctor ASAP, I honestly have no clue what that might be. A cyst might be my best guess? I think some people get those down there? 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Gert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Go see an ob/gyn.

• 2 months ago

Odds are its nothing to be overly concerned about! It sounds like you may have a "vaginal cyst", which could have been caused by you roughly masturbating, it could have been caused by air fluid buildup etc. Most times it will require medication that is prescribed, and should heal in 1-2 weeks.

Just to be safe you should have it examined.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.