I dropped my Galaxy note 5 whats wrong with it?

I dropped my note 5 on its face ,and now it has the blue light on and is black screened and on the side of the screen it flickers a line on the side and wont show anything.

Update:

-is it possible to fix it at home or will i have to take it to a shop to repair the inside?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Boz
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Modern devices use what is called VLSI and/or surface mount technology. Usually there are no user servicable parts inside. Even a repair shop may have to send it back to the manufacturer.

It is indicative of today's non-recyclable production that no parts are easily replaced.I know of only one phone that is built in a modular form to easily change parts,and it is not a Samsung.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

It has been briken inside

• Rico
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

It’s been super ceded by 5 later models

• 3 weeks ago

It can be as simple as a loose connection or as bad as a cracked motherboard.

Can you fix it at home? Depends on your diagnostic and repair skills. What do you do if replacing the screen doesn't work? 

Get it to at least 3 shops to give you estimates on what it will cost to fix it, then decide if fixing or buying a new or refurbished of the same phone, is the better option? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Should be obvious. The display is damaged, so that's why the screen is like that. The only way to fix it is to replace the display assembly.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You broke it Einstein.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Ya done busted it.

• 3 weeks ago

I can tell you exactly what wrong with it, you dropped it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.