I dropped my Galaxy note 5 whats wrong with it?

I dropped my note 5 on its face ,and now it has the blue light on and is black screened and on the side of the screen it flickers a line on the side and wont show anything.

-is it possible to fix it at home or will i have to take it to a shop to repair the inside?

• Boz

Modern devices use what is called VLSI and/or surface mount technology. Usually there are no user servicable parts inside. Even a repair shop may have to send it back to the manufacturer.

It is indicative of today's non-recyclable production that no parts are easily replaced.I know of only one phone that is built in a modular form to easily change parts,and it is not a Samsung.

It has been briken inside

• Rico

It’s been super ceded by 5 later models

It can be as simple as a loose connection or as bad as a cracked motherboard.

Can you fix it at home? Depends on your diagnostic and repair skills. What do you do if replacing the screen doesn't work? 

Get it to at least 3 shops to give you estimates on what it will cost to fix it, then decide if fixing or buying a new or refurbished of the same phone, is the better option? 

Should be obvious. The display is damaged, so that's why the screen is like that. The only way to fix it is to replace the display assembly.

You broke it Einstein.

• Bill

Ya done busted it.

I can tell you exactly what wrong with it, you dropped it.