Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 3 weeks ago

Should I leave my makeup on?!?

Ok so I know this is a dumb question but I really need an answer lol. So I heard for my dorm that we’re gonna start back fire alarms on the 27th of January and today is the 26th but it turns the 27th after midnight and then first time it went off it was in the middle of the night.

I’m scared that it will happen at night tonight after 12 but I’m not sure. I’m so tired but idk if I should sleep with my makeup on and just set an alarm or something to take it off around 3am so Ik it’s not gonna happen or just risk it all and take all my makeup off and go to sleep and hope for the best.

I hate when ppl see me without makeup, so that’s mainly why I feel this way but idk what to do.

Dear god how damn vain can you be?

Sleeping with makeup on is sooo bad for your skin, it’s when your pores open up and all that gunk will end up blocking your pores. Even if you get up at 3 to wash your face a lot of product will have worked it’s way into your pores already causing damage. Is it worth risking the condition of your skin to have makeup on? I doubt anyone will have any makeup on so you won’t be the only one and most people will be more worried about getting back inside and into bed than they will be about how you look without your makeup on.

I think it would be more embarrassing to have a full face of make-up on in the middle of the night. Live a little. Geez.