Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

My God is real. Can you prove me wrong?

Favorite Answer

Yes I can. Produce him. We could have a chat that will prove things for good. 

Nope. But I can offer you a rational methodology by which you can know for yourself that God exists, which is more than you can do for me.

Why would I want to? I agree.

There is no magic in the universe therefore your magic god fairy is impossible. 

• Carym

Because you typed God with a capital "G" --  I assume we believe in the same God. Then I agree wholeheartedly.

In the second part of your question, no. 

What can I say... where there's no  Truth, so-called reason falls from one depth to another, until it is totally blinded in its speculations, as is the case with all self-conceited and heated brains.  

[Romans 1:21] is but one of the many verses describing this impossible task.

You can claim that your god or anything else is real, but by doing so you have accepted the burden of proof, i.e. you have to give evidence that supports your claim and since it is an extraordinary claim, your evidence must support that.

No big deal if you don't have any evidence, it just means we won't believe you and will question your grasp of what is real.

The air you breath in and out in every second is from GOD, to keep all lives survival at every nook and corner of the globe, whether in the darkness or in the light. So to prove wrong is, that person must stop breathing in and out the air of GOD for five minutes, then let see what happen to his prove.

• Paul

I don't see how hundreds of millions of people could know Him and live in daily relationship and communication with Him if He wasn't!

If you can ever prove that God exists I won't be able to prove you wrong. However, right now there's nothing proven to be able to prove you wrong.

Yes. Everyone thinks their god is real. Therefore none of them are real. We are all atheists simply because we don’t believe in OTHER people’s god or gods. Welcome to logic.