Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

My God is real. Can you prove me wrong?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I can. Produce him. We could have a chat that will prove things for good. 

• 9 months ago

Nope. But I can offer you a rational methodology by which you can know for yourself that God exists, which is more than you can do for me.

• 9 months ago

Why would I want to? I agree.

• 9 months ago

There is no magic in the universe therefore your magic god fairy is impossible. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Carym
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Because you typed God with a capital "G" --  I assume we believe in the same God. Then I agree wholeheartedly.

In the second part of your question, no. 

What can I say... where there's no  Truth, so-called reason falls from one depth to another, until it is totally blinded in its speculations, as is the case with all self-conceited and heated brains.  

[Romans 1:21] is but one of the many verses describing this impossible task.

• 9 months ago

You can claim that your god or anything else is real, but by doing so you have accepted the burden of proof, i.e. you have to give evidence that supports your claim and since it is an extraordinary claim, your evidence must support that.

No big deal if you don't have any evidence, it just means we won't believe you and will question your grasp of what is real.

• 9 months ago

The air you breath in and out in every second is from GOD, to keep all lives survival at every nook and corner of the globe, whether in the darkness or in the light. So to prove wrong is, that person must stop breathing in and out the air of GOD for five minutes, then let see what happen to his prove.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I don't see how hundreds of millions of people could know Him and live in daily relationship and communication with Him if He wasn't!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

If you can ever prove that God exists I won't be able to prove you wrong. However, right now there's nothing proven to be able to prove you wrong.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes. Everyone thinks their god is real. Therefore none of them are real. We are all atheists simply because we don’t believe in OTHER people’s god or gods. Welcome to logic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.