How to immigrate to Australia ?

3 Answers

  • Brooky
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    If you're not in a 'genuine and continuing' relationship with an Australian citizen or PR so that you are eligible to apply for a Partner visa, your only option is to get a skilled immigration visa.

    For skilled immigration, you must have acceptable qualifications in an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List and you must meet all of the requirements for the type of visa (points tested or employer sponsored) for which your occupation is eligible.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

    What are your qualifications? What degrees do you hold in which field from which universities where? What post-master's experience do you have doing what, exactly, how well & how long for whom where? Is this an occupation on Australia's shortage lists, eligible for either temporary employment or immigration? Can you compete with hordes of applicants from around the world (degrees, experience, specialized expertise, and your employer's references & recommendations!) to get hired by an authorized employer who can apply for your visa? 

    Expect 100-1000 applicants for any job anywhere which offers any prospect of so much as a temporary employment visa somewhere. With worldwide labor glut of a billion adults (a billion more workers, jobhunters than jobs in the entire world), a billion people think the grass is greener on the other side of some border. It is not!

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

    Research the visa options, and apply for the one you qualify for.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.