What is so amazing about Heaven? Why do people want to go there?

What does Heaven have to offer that Earth doesn't? Me I'd rather stay on Earth living the life I want and being able to have everything I want/desire at the top of my fingertips.

Favorite Answer

Sorry but you don'y have that choice. When you die it's either Heaven or Hell. If it's Heaven it will be perfect in every way for eternity. If it's Hell it will be total misery for eternity. To choose Heaven it will be by Repentance and Faith in Jesus Christ. To choose Hell just do nothing and you can;t fail.

the earth will pass away and you will be in either one or the other place. Choose wisely as there is no changing your mind after you die

• D1218

It's paradise and it's happiness but I doubt it's created by a God.

• Dave D

You only speak of selfish desires.  Christ spoke about completely fulfilling and embracing love.  A love which would give so much peace as to make your petty desires, no matter how intense, seem like a child's play things.