Is this wrong ? ?

My wife is 5 years older than me she's 27 I just turned 23. Is that wrong ? 

• Raja

There is nothing wrong but unusual .Younger the wife is merrier.  

• Ocimom

Nope.  I'm 5 yrs older then my husband and we have no issues.

Why would anything about the situation be wrong? You're both consenting adults.

Your age jumps around with your sexuality, marital status, and parenthood (and has for years). Yes, it's wrong for you to repeatedly post fake stories on YA (and then complain when called out on it). 

Society makes it look wrong, but as long as you love her then everything is right.

No.  You are both adults.  Five years is not a big deal. 

• Foofa

By my math she's either four years older or is actually 28. But the only thing wrong with this picture is that you're about two years too young to actually make a lifelong commitment. There's a reason people who marry at your age have an 88% divorce rate.

• Andrew Smith
      4 weeks agoReport

Foofa, you do realize that when women were typically married prior to the age of 20 we had a low divorce rate.  Clearly age alone is not the issue.  PS I was married at 21 and if there is anything I regret it is that I wasted some years of my life prior to meeting her.

No I definitely think you really did just turn 23.  And, wait a moment,   yes,I can see it now.  Ah your wife is in fact 27 so you didn't get it wrong at all.  Those are definitely your ages.  Was there any other question that you wished to ask?

You don’t have a wife, Sherlock.  So it doesn’t really matter.

It does not matter to anybody but you.  If you think its wrong then why did you marry her?