If I have a lease with the Jeep motor company and I later want a Dodge vehicle, as they are the same motor company? ?

I am planning on getting myself a Jeep Trackhawks, but I am ultimately wanting to get the 21' Dodge Durango Hellcat Redeye when it comes out. 

• KaleyK

Jeep and Dodge are both subsidiaries of FCA which is Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.  If you have lease for a Jeep it is thru Chrysler Capital ... there is no "Jeep Motor Company" that provides financing.  More than likely the answer is YES you can convert your Jeep lease to a Dodge lease.  Depending on the terms of your existing lease, it could cost you a lot of money.  But FCA is happy to take your money.

• Bort

It's probably best to wait until the Durango comes out if that's what you want. If you get in to a lease now you might not be able to get out of that lease until it expires.

Yes - Jeep is owned by Fiat/Chrysler (who also owns Dodge) - that's why you will see dealerships selling all three.

Your INCOME and credit history will determine if you can.