Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 4 weeks ago

At it again today the maintance guy knocked on the door unannounced at 3pm I wasn't home my partner didnt answer 8 pm tonight receive knock ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Stop playing games and answer the feckin door!  Knocking IS the announcing.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Keep brushing off the maintenance person and you have a non-renewal notice when your lease expires...just saying. 

• Casey Y
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Ahhh...so you just confirmed you're a troll...

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe someone ought to answer the door and find out what it is they need. Seems simple enough.

• LILL
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Trolls are not tall enough to reach the door knob.

• Jack4 weeks agoReport

I am not a troll I am a GOD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

That's nice.

Since you appear so curious about what he has to say, i don't understand why you don't answer the door.

Maybe he wants to tell you he has a new job - nice knowing you.

Or his daughter is selling girl scout cookies

Or that he wants to give you a heads up on something before you get formal notice

Or maybe he is simply confused about who lives in the unit and thought it was someone who was not paranoid. 

• Jack4 weeks agoReport

He scares me He's a bully

• Mandy
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

And what would your question be?

• 4 weeks ago

put a note on your door instructing him to send a singing telegram to announce himself 1st.

the landlord has grounds to issue a cure or quit notice for failing to get in contact with the maintenance person. they should also be calling the police to break down the door and do a welfare check. from there, police should be calling adult protective services to initiate guardianship proceedings on you and partner and have you declared mentally incompetent..which means neither of you can consent to sex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.