How to read expiration dates on soda cans?

Trying to get expiration dates in soda cans for work. I can’t seem to find any answers that help me out. For example I have an A&W Rootbeer can that has letters and numbers for the expiration date. Z07K19 1354. From the research that I did, the first letter is the month but what I read was that the month is usually A-M excluding I, I have no idea what Z is. Please help

They don't have expiration dates. There may be some silly best before or use by date but your picture doesn't show it.

Why are you interested in that?

• Vivian4 weeks agoReport

Thanks a lot for the info! I’m trying to get the expiration dates on drinks at the shop I work at since the assistant manager hasn’t done it.

There is no expiration date. This code has information on when and where it was canned so if issues arise the problem can be researched. They can also identify cans that should no longer be sold because of the companies own quality standards. Sugar water sealed inside a can will not go "bad". The flavor will change over time.

it might not need an expiration date, ask them at the store about it

• Eva

They are bottling dates, not expiration dates.

The cam is not expired.