Brian asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

If a person's flatulence (farts) smells really bad; does that mean something is deftly wrong with that person's insides?

I guess you could call a connoisseur, or a fart evaluator. I really start to get afraid when a person insides smell so rotten; that it is worse than a death smell. I was wondering if you could shed light on why some of them are horrible smelling; and some not so bad.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Everyones farts are different for a lot of reasons and it dosent usually indicate anything about their health. 

Everyone had their own ecosystem of bacteria in their gut wich breaks down food and waste in their entestines and these bacteria are what produce fhe gasses that make farts happen. Absolutely no two people have the same gut bacteria. And thus no two peoples farts will smell 100% the same even of they eat all the same foods. 

Sometimes when people are sick or if they have a digestive tract infection or something then it can make their gas temporarrily smellier than usual but for the most part a persons gas is dependent on their diet and their own biology.  

So some people are just predipositioned to ranker farts than others and sometimes its just a reaction to certain foods. But it dosent nessisarily mean their insides are rotten or that theyre sick or anything. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

Because of the food the person ate. Some foods cause more gas than others, some foods cause more smelly gas than others. Eat a pan of cauliflower or brussels sprouts and see what happens.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

What you need is a serious mental health evaluation.  If you actually go around smelling peoples gas, that's not normal.  You also need a lot of help with your grammar.  

• :)
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

... get a life. Please.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.