Moen single handle faucet doesn't work?

I bought a new moen single handle faucet and the cold side doesn't work.  I connected the warm side to the cold and it came out.  

Did I install it wrong or is it broken?https://www.menards.com/main/kitchen/kitchen-fauce...

• ron h

The undersink valves that you turned off to be able to remove the old faucet are notoriously shi tty.  My bet is that the one for your cold water has crapped out.  FYI, when you open or close these valves NEVER open or close them "hard" like you would an outside faucet.  If you have to replace these, you have to turn off the water to your entire house.

if you get water out of the hot line on both sides of the faucet, the faucet is good and the problem is in the valve on the cold water supply.

Source(s): grampa
    • ron h

yep

hire someone to fix it

• ron h

dumb.  But she gets the points for answering.

Often times when water supply lines are disconnected prior to the installation of a new faucet, there is some debris dislodge from withinn the pipes. It could be that this has happened to your faucet. Either that or the cold water shutoff is clogged.