Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

My Olive skin, dark haired American son, his German girlfriend, her Hungarian  and ethnic Russian Friends, All three women are blonde?

well I can say I am Mexican because I was born and raised in Mexico, but my sons were born and raised in California and Illinois. Me and my son Marcus Anthony were at a Hungarian restaurant, my son's fiancee, she is from Germany, Helga had two of her friends on visas visiting from Hungry and Russia. At dinner time my both asked what nationality and ethnicity I was, and my, naturally I said Mexican, jokingly they both said well hopefully Trump will not get wind of that ha ha ? All three who are blonde laughed, I asked why? They said well we are blonde , if have a less chance of being deported than you", Then my son Marcus Anthony said! " you know what!, My mom may be Mexican, but I am ONE HUNDRED PERCENT USDA ETHNIC AMERICAN!'", " All AMERICAN FOR THAT MATTER! I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN CHICAGO! " " SO YOU TWO CAN LEAVE MY COUNTRY GET OUT YOU ARE THE FOREIGNERS, I"M AN AMERICAN MAN, YOU WOMEN ARE HUNGARIAN, RUSSIAN SO LEAVE, IN -FACT I CALL IMMIGRATION RIGHT NOW! I "told him Marcus come down". He then said to  me and his finance Helga, "LETS GO. Helga was angry not at the women, but at him, was he rude ? Thanks let me know please?

Please need advice, my soon to be daughter in-law might get deported?

Scooped up there

OK now that you have bloviated and lied ask a real question.. YOUR BABBLING IS NOT A QUESTION...

yet another troll alert....

Sounds like Trump derangement syndrome is on the foreigners probably even more. There asses will get deported more then a Mexican with children because they got no kids with American citizenship and probably act just like the American women men are running away from so no marriage to get a green card either and they blew their chances of getting married to your son.

• Foofa

You apparently raised a sassy, abusive brat who's a little light on basic anthropology. Not even sure what your question is, but yeah of course there are blonde Mexicans.

Despite the rhetoric of the Left, which is slavishly repeated by the global media, the USA's immigration policy is no longer affected by issues such as ethnicity or religion.  While Barack Hussein Obama was President Black Africans and muslims got priority, but no longer. The policy is again blind to ethnicity and religion. 

i think your son should be careful how he talks to people

I lived for years as a minority in two countries where there were only dark haired and not very white people by the millions.  I was not discriminated against.  I consider myself lucky to have experienced how other people in world live before I came back to USA to finish education and enlist in military.  I have since vacationed in several continents.  I have knowledge of what the other parts of world think of USA, what they want from our country, what they expect from us, what they get from us, and what they get from their own countries.

I know there is no perfection anywhere, just attempts to understand which often fail.  This leads to conflict, hard feelings.  Cannot be avoided when there are culture clashes and tribal prides involved.

your son sounds like he was really angry at them

Not a question Vladimir!