Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What is my ex trying to do? Will he come back?

A day after thanksgiving I broke it off with my ex because I have trust issues and I had jumped to conclusions which I shouldn’t have anywho a week later I try to get him back because I regretted my decision, (we lived together btw) i guess a week after our break up he started talking to somebody new that lived across the country, On jan 8th he left to go visit his family the girl lived 2-3 hours away from where he was staying at and she ended up driving to go see him they met for the first time after talking for a month. A couple of days after he was suppose to come back home I received a message from him saying “me and my girlfriend are coming in a few days to grab the rest of my things” so he moved out he kept saying he was going to take his name off the lease or break the lease i told him not to break the lease because i was still going to live there, so he said he was going to take his name off.I go to the leasing office to see what had happened and they told me he never came in so his name is still on the lease and he still has the key to the apartment. We still had each other on Social media until him and his girlfriend started fighting about that and he ended up blocking me on everything except for my number. On Wednesday it would be 3 weeks since i last saw him right before his flight took off he told me he loves me and i haven’t seen him since he already left the apartment and is now living with her.He still has all of our pictures up on his social media.

No negative comments please, I’m trying to move on but its hard when I still love him. I haven’t been talking to him other than trying to figure out the apartment situation. 

• Foofa

Probably not. But don't worry about the relationship part of it just now. You've got to sort out your lease situation, how you're going to pay the rent alone, getting the locks changed, etc.