Birthday gifts idea?

So my birthday is in about a month and my parents have been asking me for what I want. I can't ask for clothes because they don't like to offer clothes, I can't ask for shoes/sneakers because they say I have too many, I can't ask for books for the same reason as the shoes.. There's not really anything I need and I don't know what to ask for. Any ideas? Im honestly open to anything, I'm not really picky

to open a college savings account

• Speed

If not things, then experiences.

Ask to be taken to a really nice restaurant for a fancy meal. A day trip to see something nearby that tourists come to see. Tickets to a show, concert, or sporting event. Classes in something fun rather than academic--cooking, jewelry making, art, writing poetry, fixing cars, body building, whatever interests you. Materials to get a start on a new craft, like wood carving, quilting, leatherworking, oil painting.

If you don’t want things then you could always ask for tickets to a concert or show or for them to take you somewhere nice for dinner or a day out?