would you say united states make illegal aliens feel welcome and that's what make more of them want to come?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Lisa A
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

The US gives illegals

ADFC

TANF

Food Stamps

Section 8

Free public schools

Medicaid

free emergency rooms.

That's incredibly welcoming, isn't it?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 weeks ago

They don't "want" to come, except in the sense that they "want" to live. They come because they have to come. They come so that they don't die. And conveniently, their coming also saves American lives too.

• 3 weeks ago

They get even more welfare then a average American even if they are disabled and cant work. The biggest groups of Spanish people I ever seen was in social security office and my sisters friends mom is bilingual and works there. She has to year out the names in English and then Spanish. No other languages allowed. People keep saying they see them in brand new cars and with multiple carts of food in the store. And all they got to do is pull out that ebt card. Even Americans on serious welfare who don't want to work do this. The more kids they have the more welfare they get. Which is why working Americans aren't having no more kids. If I was offered all this free stuff I would come here too. They even got a complete section of channels on cable. The government and corporations are discouraging assimilation for a reason which is to replace the current population and when they hire illegals they pay them in cash. No taxes are taken out which is why they accept such low wages. It will be successful in about 50 years. Immigrants used to never be enabled like this in America. George Soros was said to be paying them to come here. Word is a Caravan of 1000s of them from Hondoras is coming here soon and the media which Soros owns part of will blame them not being allowed to come here as discrimination even though many of them kidnap children and use them as props. A dna test was forced to be taken and over 30 percent of these children with these people weren't related to them. So without no asylum fraud they pay drug smugglers to sneak them in. They were separated because they kept molesting the kids and trading them for sex. The media never tells the truth. Hasn't since the 1950s. Don't believe one thing they say and look for the information yourself.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes. Between SCOTUS decisions like Plyler v. Doe that grant illegals access to our public schools and the "sanctuary" policies many states and cities use it's never been a more "welcoming" time to enter the country illegally (regardless of the bluster of a President who won't even go after the employers who hire illegals).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

No, I think they come because life is better here. They can find jobs and send money home to support their families there. Their wages go much farther in their home countries. I don't know how welcome they feel here, but the U.S. may also be safer than their home countries.

• 3 weeks ago

Since the majority of illegal aliens are actually dependents & do not work, cut off all access to welfare, housing subsidies (e.g. HUD), food stamps/SNAP, etc. Welfare must only be paid to US citizen-parent. Boot out every HUD/subsidized housing household which is harboring any illegal alien - 57% of HUD units have one or more illegal aliens living there, so prosecute anyone harboring any illegal alien! Time to stop excuses.

Employer sanctions, fines, etc, are necessary, but totally inadequate since the majority of illegal aliens do not work! Not even day labor. [Rutgers Study]

• 3 weeks ago

Only the Democrats welcome them. 

• 3 weeks ago

I sure wouldn't say that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.