Arawn asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

How much would it cost?

I have medium length already bleached hair, and I want to go probably Ed Sheeran/Ron Weasly ginger. How much would it normally cost? 

There are so many factors involved in how much a colour costs. The city you’re in, how thick you hair is, how porous your hair is, the salon you go to, the experience of the stylist, how long it takes to do. I’d say between $100- $200 most salons do free consultations where you can sit down with a stylist talk about what you want done and they can tell you how much it will cost 

I got my hair dyed a similar color, but I also had different colors in my hair beforehand, and it costed me over all about $150. But that included a haircut, and dying over dye. It all depends on where you go and what your hair texture is like. I think it will be a lot less than $150 because if your hair is already bleached, they have a perfect canvas to work on

In Atlanta about $120.