Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 2 months ago

Is there a case of pubic lice that cannot be cure?

I have done 2 full body treatment of permethrin 5 topical lotion over a 3 week period as last night I shaved everything below the lower waist. I found a few more around my belt line now and originally they were limited to my genitals. I feel the same burning itch in multiple spots around my body that I had in my genitals but I don’t see anything other than The 3 I found. My doctor was out sick today and I don’t know what to do. I want to know if there is a case of crabs that can’t be cured. Or if anyone has any suggestions.

The cheapest cure is to get common ordinary dog shampoo the $5 dog shampoo from the dollar store what's yourself down from head to toe with warm water and apply the dog shampoo wait 15 full minutes before rinsing off. and take all of the clothes that you have worn and put them in a plastic bag put them in the washing machine and wash them with hot water and a bit of bleach then put them in the dryer. You're going to have to change all of your sheets and your blankets. And probably fumigate your room and the bathroom. And you're going to have to do this every 3 days until the situation goes away

• Tavy

Crabs live in bedding. You need to wash everything in a hot wash including your clothes.

• Tulip

My advice is be more responsible about the scum you crawl under the blankets with