Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

how can i reach someone on here? didnt see them on in a week?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I agree with what Sharon said.  You can not do it anymore unless you have that person contact information or you just happen to see them online the same time you are.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That option has been taken from us silently, many moons ago

• 3 weeks ago

The only hope (and it may get reported) is to comment on one of their answers.

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you don't already have a way to contact them off-site, then you can't. There is no user directory, and posting to (or about) other users is a violation, since YA isn't a chat site. Users come and go all the time, so you'll just have to wait and see if they reappear. That user may also be using a different username or a different Yahoo account to post here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sharon
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Unless you know their contact info such as an email address there is no way to contact anyone here.

• 3 weeks ago

You can't, unless you already know their email address. Yahoo terminated IM in 2013, Verizon disabled personal email around August 2017, and terminated Yahoo messenger on July 18, 2018. There is no address Yahoo book any more. Yahoo terminated that in 2014 because of internet privacy laws that went into effect in 2011 and 2014 in the USA.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You cant Email does not work anymore

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I am assuming that you know their name/avatar, click on their profile and see if they will accept messages/emails from other users.  If they do not accept other users then sadly you cannot contact them direct.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.