Who will win the super bowl.... Chiefs or 49ers.?

Kansas City Chiefs......

• DJC

You can never predict the NFL postseason... never.  Postseason NFL games, including the Super Bowl, are some of the most amazing games in sports because they are some of the most unexpected games in sports.  How many Super Bowl stories have we heard about the lowly underdog upsetting the established favorite?

For example:

-Few predicted the underdog Patriots with a brand new quarterback would upset the would-be dynasty of the Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI.

-Few predicted the underdog Steelers and their young QB to beat Matt Hasselbeck's Seahawks in Super Bowl XL.

-I'm sure almost NO ONE (outside of NY and NJ) predicted the Giants to beat Tom Brady's threepeat championship Patriots... twice!  (XLII and XLVI)

-And who (outside of PA) thought the Eagles and their backup quarterback would also knock off Brady's Patriots in Super Bowl LII... and that said backup QB would be Super Bowl MVP?

You just can't predict the Super Bowl.  One thing I will say is that I hope LIV is a better game than last season's Super Bowl.  LIII was the most boring Super Bowl I have ever witnessed.

• Kurt

Kansas City pulls out a close win.

Kansas City Chiefs for the win.

49ers with no doubt

chiefs with no doubt

49ers have the better defense and running game, and that’s what wins championships.

• Lonely3 weeks agoReport

So did the chiefs haha

49ers pass rush is gonna be the difference. 49ers by 9 points.

cleveland browns...

• Kathy

I pick the Chiefs by a touch down.