Who will win the super bowl.... Chiefs or 49ers.?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Kansas City Chiefs......

• Login to reply the answers
  • DJC
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

You can never predict the NFL postseason... never.  Postseason NFL games, including the Super Bowl, are some of the most amazing games in sports because they are some of the most unexpected games in sports.  How many Super Bowl stories have we heard about the lowly underdog upsetting the established favorite?

For example:

-Few predicted the underdog Patriots with a brand new quarterback would upset the would-be dynasty of the Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI.

-Few predicted the underdog Steelers and their young QB to beat Matt Hasselbeck's Seahawks in Super Bowl XL.

-I'm sure almost NO ONE (outside of NY and NJ) predicted the Giants to beat Tom Brady's threepeat championship Patriots... twice!  (XLII and XLVI)

-And who (outside of PA) thought the Eagles and their backup quarterback would also knock off Brady's Patriots in Super Bowl LII... and that said backup QB would be Super Bowl MVP?

You just can't predict the Super Bowl.  One thing I will say is that I hope LIV is a better game than last season's Super Bowl.  LIII was the most boring Super Bowl I have ever witnessed.

• Kurt
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Kansas City pulls out a close win.

• 3 weeks ago

Kansas City Chiefs for the win.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

49ers with no doubt

• 3 weeks ago

chiefs with no doubt

• 3 weeks ago

49ers have the better defense and running game, and that’s what wins championships.

• Lonely3 weeks agoReport

So did the chiefs haha

• 3 weeks ago

49ers pass rush is gonna be the difference. 49ers by 9 points.

• 3 weeks ago

cleveland browns...

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I pick the Chiefs by a touch down.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.