Was I a mass murder in a past life to because it’s impossible for me to apart of Tibetan Buddhism as a teacher ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

first of all, the bible has 2 or 3 doctrines that teach against Reincarnation. and even if reincarnation was real, the verse that talks about spirit prison in Peter 3:18-20 says that the "sometimes disobedient" were kept in spirit prison until the day Jesus was was resurrected. give or take. which means the wicked don't have the option. another verse says it is appointed unto man Once to DIE> and then the judgment. so i don't believe in reincarnation. however there will be a world wide resurrection of all the spirits that have been saved by Jesus, or those that are saved in faith of His Name. and then there is a description of a 2nd death.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

No. You came from God, and you shall go back to God. Job 38:1-7; Prov. 8:22-31.

• 3 weeks ago

That's "murderer" and "a part of", fredda. No, you were a troll in a past life, and haven't progressed in this life. Apparently.

• 3 weeks ago

No = In your past life you stepped on a orange pepper and it takes a full life to to repay the vega table  god for that 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.