do you think china is telling us the whole truth about the coronavirus? how many people are infected? do you think the virus is manmade?

• Edna

The coronavirus is a common virus that's been making the rounds for years. The current outbreak is centered in China. There have been only 3 or 4 cases reported in the US, and they were brought into this country by travelers returning to the US from China. 

In an otherwise healthy person, the coronavirus is no worse than a case of the flu or a very bad cold. It can be treated with OTC cold & flu medication. Almost everyone has at least one case of coronavirus at least once in his life, and most people aren't even aware of the fact that what they have is what is called a "coronavirus". 

No, I think it's understated and developing, but it isn't man-made.

• Marc

Not initially, but since the world health organisations have gotten involvrd it is more transparent

I think most of China probably is. It spreads very easily and Chinese people are not hygienic and personal space isn't really something they have a word for.

I don’t think it’s man made. Viruses are like any other living beings they evolve. New types more powerful resisting species emerge. Especially some people practice weird habits like eating raw alive animals(which I have seen in many videos) I know I am weird :(. But those habits can increase chances of infection. The same as the plague and rats. 

Corona virus is said to have started in the meat market of wahun. Were people bought and consumed snakes meat. Those sneaks which pry on bats who are actually flying rats. 

I do not think the virus is manmade. It's very possible that we are not hearing the real statistics about the number of deaths. But I talked to someone yesterday whose husband is in Wuhan- and stuck there because of the travel ban. She told me what people there are being told to do to avoid the virus. It's very difficult to hide much from the world these days, with email and skype and cell phones. 

BIG FAT NO! Doctors are telling state television 10s of thousands are sick and A lot of scientists are saying the first cases didn't come from the seafood market. Canadas FBIs investigating a researcher in Winnipeg for taking coronavirus to Wuhan.

• Hott Gurl4 weeks agoReport

it came from bats thats what i read 

Can a virus be manmade? I've never heard of any. They are saying it is an animal-to-human infection. So I guess a monkey bit somebody?

Yes, I think they're telling the truth, they can't afford not to.

• Edna
      4 weeks agoReport

Hott Gurl:  "Bat soup"???  I've never heard of a "bat soup". A corona virus  a common virus that's been making the rounds for YEARS. It's not some dread, new disease.