How bad is Trump's anti-semitism? ?

Would you say worse than Hitler's or equal to Hitler's? Has anyone compiled a list of the top 100 anti-Jewish act/statements by Drumpf? 

Update:

The man's real name is Drumpf; that is a German name. Also, his father was arrested at a Klan demonstration. Can you get any more anti-semitic than that? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Donald Trump and the Trump family only have jewish people as their friends. The Trump family is only wealthy because of jewish people helping out Trump's forefathers.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

AOC is the ones that has that antisemitisim,Guess what   his faher was a democrat  at the KKK

• 3 weeks ago

Huh. Funny that the Israeli's would say he is best friend they have ever had. I dare you to post ONE ant- Jewish statement he has made. There are a lot them from democrats.

• 3 weeks ago

Calling the comments “deeply offensive” and “unconscionable,” the Jewish Democratic Council of America said in a statement, “We strongly denounce these vile and bigoted remarks in which the president—once again—used anti-Semitic stereotypes to characterize Jews as driven by money and insufficiently loyal to Israel. He even had the audacity to suggest that Jews ‘have no choice’ but to support him. American Jews do have a choice, and they’re not choosing President Trump or the Republican Party, which has been complicit in enacting his hateful agenda.” The group’s executive director added: “Jewish support for the GOP has been halved since Trump has been in office, from 33 percent in 2014 to 17 percent in 2018, because Trump’s policies and rhetoric are completely antithetical to Jewish values.”

• Mike
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

The squad is  antisemitic

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

It's nonexistent............................

• 3 weeks ago

I don't know what you're talking about.  Trump is a big supporter of Israel.  I mean, he took the unprecedented step of moving the embassy to Jerusalem.  If he was anti-Semitic why would he do that?  Oh yeah, I forgot:  Evangelicals.  

• 3 weeks ago

The Jews in Israel are naming streets and other things after him. If he's anti-sematic the Jews don't seem to notice.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

its as bad as you make it up to be in your deranged little fantasy world ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.