On Instagram, one of the accounts I follow says couldn’t refresh feed. All the other accounts I follow are working well.  Why?

All the other accounts I follow are working well. I can see when they were active, but their posts won’t show up. I can see when they were online, and can dm them. So I doubt they blocked or restricted me. I can see all the posts they were tagged in. It’s just that I can’t see any of their posts, and it has been replaced with can’t refresh feed. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, nothing seems to work that particular account. Please help!!!

• Daniel

That particular Account may just have a Issue with the App you cant Fix that Unfortunately Instagram will have to Fix It Self on its own Try it again Later

They probably removed you from their friend's list, and have a private profile...