If a Democrat wins this November should they instruct the DOJ to investigate government corruption under the Trump regime?

We cannot let the crimes of the GOP go unpunished. Everybody who is part of the Trump cover up will be investigated and exposed. Then the trials will begin.

Lock them up.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, we deserve justice. Democrats are about justice. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 months ago

my god your one sick whacko.  YOU voted for lying about Benghazi fast and furious Solyndra and the unaffordable care act.  people died, lives were ruined and your worried about trump. you really need to get out from under your rock more.

• 5 months ago

It is obvious to more people daily, that the corruption, lies,  and misdeeds lie with the liberal left.  

I hope you can come to your senses and see what is plainly happening.

• 5 months ago

You mean like Hillary should have been locked up for violations of the Federal Records Management Act and the National Secrets Act for that illegal mail server of hers?  Look it up.  There were 30,000 e-mails with various security classifications on an unclassified machine.  That is a federal FELONY.  Or does that matter to you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Not to worry my balls (crystal) claim this asker is totally living in denial 

Trump 2020

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

There was no quid pro quo in the transcript and the call to Zelinsky was a perfect call.

You are a Hate Trump sicko far left winger.

I bet you want to do it with the Pencil Neck.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes but first the corrupt Attorney General William Barr will have to be replaced.

• 6 months ago

Lol. Trump has been investigated more than any past President. What more could they find, lol.

• 6 months ago

Oh, you know about crimes that Mueller and the House democrats weren't able to find! You should tell the FBI immediately.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes................................

• 6 months ago

Yes............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.