promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If the earth is flat, prove it with actual facts that can't be disproved by known science and the laws of physics itself.?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You want people who believe this and don't shower or wipe have "proof"? You apparently are more generous than I would ever be.  I wonder what such wackadoos think when they go to the ocean or are on plain - you can SEE that Earth is curved, as you can any planet through a telescope.

• ...Show all comments
    • goring
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Its the curvature of the Earth that determines its flatness= see a book on geometry

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

How bout i prove your brain is flat?

• 2 months ago

I'll do just the opposite.

Hurricanes can ONLY form on a spinning globe, not on a flat plane.

If hurricanes exist, the world must be round.

• 2 months ago

But, scientists said the earth is round and all scientists are democrats and all democrats lie and they said the earth is round so it must be a lie and the ONLY other shape that exists besides round is flat. You're an idiot for not seeing that as a valid, definitive argument that is proof of a flat earth. Moron.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The respectable Flat Earth Society will point out that there are 4 corners of the world and 4 main compass points of the world which is a flat circular disc spinning on its axes giving the illusion of a spherical shape. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.