Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

Germany wants to make it illegal to tell truth about Holocaust across EU ?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It's crazy. They can't alter what people think even if they

don't say it aloud.  Too much propaganda was involved for people to believe all what is supposed to have happened.

• ...Show all comments
    • bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

to death'. NOBODY claims that. The people who are lying about this are not the Jews, who DON'T claim anything of the kind, but the people claiming that Jews DO say it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

Whether you agree with holocaust deniel or not freedom of speech must be uphold no one should ever be thrown into prison for questioning a historical event or even outright denying it because they should have the right to  their oenopinion even if you believe it's wrong.

• 3 weeks ago

USA started lying about the past in the mid 70's when a racist group made a company to write our history books for the whole united states.  They cut out half of the info about WWI and WWII, as well as many bad things the US did before 1976.  Or info is miss leading.   It is crazy.  And very sad. but the good people need to stand up to bad or evil groups who hurt others. or who are selfish, and greedy.  

• patty
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

nobody will ever forget the holocaust. Paticularly as they teach about it in school.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I don't believe that war even happened. Besides the world would be a better place without them.

• 3 weeks ago

So much for freedom of speech, hey. 

By making it so illegal, they must be trying to hide something. 

A moment ago I saw an article about a Russian Holocaust denier who won the court case. Now, it has disappeared.

But, anyway , can see these two articles:

https://www.therussophile.org/mike-walsh-russian-h...

• 3 weeks ago

Germany has always been an f-ed up country. I'm ashamed of my German ancestry

• ...Show all comments
    • don't be i was in Germany after WW2 i loved the people there were Few i did not Like and most of them still acted like they Won WW2

those were the ones who complained about sweeping the snow off the Runway at RAF Jever the next day i found him a Bigger Broom

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You make a mistake the holocaust-denial will be a crime so it will be illegal to lie about that event, with fantasies, hoax claims, and denial... 

there I  fixed your mistake

Germany wants to make it illegal to lie about Holocaust across EU?

https://sputniknews.com/europe/202001261078143826-...

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Hopefully they will also make it illegal to deny that Pope Pius XII knew of the Holocaust, and kept quiet about it. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Your link says quite the opposite.

What it is about the truth you object to hearing?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.