Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

democrats what do you think when conervatives call you socialists, commies, nazi, fascists or marxists?

Favorite Answer

It's not just Democrats. Trump's Tools™ fling that dung at everybody they hate.

• hahaha maybe you have missed the hundreds of times them selves call themselves socialists.. Like many democrits you have selective hearing..

• Traci

First off, you have that wrong.  Democrats don't think.. they never even consider the fact that they should think.  They just blindly follow their communist leaders...

• Daisy

I ignore them.   These critics are ignorant and don't know me or my politics.   So, why waste my time?

• Clive

What does this have to do with elections?

They think "OMG WE HAVE BEEN EXPOSED....NOW THEY KNOW THE TRUTH AND WE CAN NOT WIN ANY MORE ELECTIONS" which is true by the way...And they certainly have no right to be upset at decent people who call them socialists,one has only to watch 5 minutes of any of their debates to know that much.

Words have actual meanings. If you just want to call me names with a "bad" word and don't understand it's actual meaning I feel sorry for you.

• James

I just laugh at their stupidity.

We think they are complete idiots since democrats are nothing of the sort. 

We laugh because we know that they don't know the meaning of the words. Fox News parrots are hilarious!