is it okay to wear gloves the whole year round?

i'm a male aged 42, i'm 6ft 1 and i like to wear gloves a lot when i go out to do things, like shopping etc...one other reason is because my hands are big and have a lot of veins in them and i feel self conscious about my big veined hands, so i wear gloves usually.

i always wear black gloves, timberland ones or maybe fox gloves, is this okay do you think?

Favorite Answer

I think it's fine, nothing wrong with gloves at least in winter anyway

• Sparky

Maybe just fingerless gloves.

Make it part of your fashion style.

• Ben3 weeks agoReport

that's true fingerless gloves are cool as

You can do whatever floats your boat, but people will think you are a psycho or a criminal, or maybe both.

• Jerry

Gloves indoors, gloves in warm weather, would make you look like a criminal or germ freak. 

I don't think you should be concerned about wearing gloves.

BTW, Mickey Mouse has ALWAYS worn gloves in public, and he is 91 years old.  Of course, he only has three fingers and a thumb.

No. It is indeed not okay. By you wearing gloves you are announcing to the world that you are self conscious about your big veiny hands and are trying to hid them. I would stick'em out front for all the world to seem and dare them to say anything.