Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Aren't we average human beings just here to just take up space and be filler?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No, your spirit is literally one of God's children, and he loves you and has great hopes for you. He creates all of his children with eternal life in mind. It's yours to lose.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

GOD has a wonderful purpose for humans. He created the first man and woman, Adam and Eve, to live in a beautiful garden. His purpose was for them to have children, to make the whole earth a paradise, and to take care of the animals.​—Genesis 1:28; 2:8, 9, 15

Do you think that we will ever live in a paradise? Jehovah tells us: “I have purposed it, and I will also carry it out.” (Isaiah 46:9-11; 55:11) Yes, he will do what he has purposed, and nothing will stop him. Jehovah says that he created the earth for a reason. He “did not create it simply for nothing.” (Isaiah 45:18) He wants people to live all over the earth. What kind of people does God want to live here, and for how long? The Bible says: “The righteous [or, obedient] will possess the earth, and they will live forever on it.”​—Psalm 37:29; Revelation 21:3, 4.

Source(s): Jw.org
  • jehen
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. The average (and all other people) are here to live, love, do right, do good and enjoy life. That is how we honor God. And if we have done so, with intention and a selflessness that has us leave more than we take from this life, we have done it well.

• 1 month ago

No.  Sorry you feel that way.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

"Bring all who claim Me as their God, for I have made them for My glory. It was I who created them’” (Isaiah 43:7)!

• Emdog
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

We are so much more. We are here to consume, consume, consume and do our darnedest to destroy the planet

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, but that only applies to average humans.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't think so, I think success in life should be rated by quality of life, achieved through good health and wholesome activities. If you look after yourself and enjoy your life, then average or not you've made it worthwhile.

• 1 month ago

NO ONE IS HERE TO BE A FILLER, EVERYONE HAS A PART TO PLAY. IF THEY WANT.

• Dooby
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No. Labour is very important.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.