Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Aren't we average human beings just here to just take up space and be filler?

No, your spirit is literally one of God's children, and he loves you and has great hopes for you. He creates all of his children with eternal life in mind. It's yours to lose.

GOD has a wonderful purpose for humans. He created the first man and woman, Adam and Eve, to live in a beautiful garden. His purpose was for them to have children, to make the whole earth a paradise, and to take care of the animals.​—Genesis 1:28; 2:8, 9, 15

Do you think that we will ever live in a paradise? Jehovah tells us: “I have purposed it, and I will also carry it out.” (Isaiah 46:9-11; 55:11) Yes, he will do what he has purposed, and nothing will stop him. Jehovah says that he created the earth for a reason. He “did not create it simply for nothing.” (Isaiah 45:18) He wants people to live all over the earth. What kind of people does God want to live here, and for how long? The Bible says: “The righteous [or, obedient] will possess the earth, and they will live forever on it.”​—Psalm 37:29; Revelation 21:3, 4.

Source(s): Jw.org
  • jehen

No. The average (and all other people) are here to live, love, do right, do good and enjoy life. That is how we honor God. And if we have done so, with intention and a selflessness that has us leave more than we take from this life, we have done it well.

No.  Sorry you feel that way.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

"Bring all who claim Me as their God, for I have made them for My glory. It was I who created them’” (Isaiah 43:7)!

• Emdog

We are so much more. We are here to consume, consume, consume and do our darnedest to destroy the planet

Yes, but that only applies to average humans.

I don't think so, I think success in life should be rated by quality of life, achieved through good health and wholesome activities. If you look after yourself and enjoy your life, then average or not you've made it worthwhile.

NO ONE IS HERE TO BE A FILLER, EVERYONE HAS A PART TO PLAY. IF THEY WANT.

• Dooby

No. Labour is very important.