Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

My Coworker is acting weird, can someone tell me why he act this way ?

He often greet me every time he sees me and smile a lot, joking around etc, he's a nice a person but this guy is acting so weird and it has been a few weeks (we are just coworkers btw ) 

i noticed that he is acting different to me only, he still greet me but not every time we see each other like before, half of the time he just stares at me and walk pass by, the other half he greet me but looking somewhere else, i found this very rude and disrespectful , so i ignored him, and when i ignore him, he greet me so loud (like yelling) and say my name, so out of respect i greet him and smile but i found him not looking me in the eyes, his eyes were moving up and down without smiling. I found this very uncomfortable.

When we were around people, he start acting his normal self again, smile a lot to me, helping me, and i noticed he is being protective toward me, placing his hand on my lower back once , it was out of a sudden so i was freaking out, i freeze and he hold my lower back like 10 second, i never had a male friend and this is the first time i experience something like this. 

Today i walked pass him , i tried to ignore him, but in the corner of my eye i saw him looking at me and greeted me in a low voice, so i turned and i found him looking at something else , i still greet him back but he never look at me. This is so  annoying. Btw his eyes look sad too , im sure the other day he was still fine, personally i found it is very rude to greet without looking at me.

• kristy

He’s harassing you and should be fired

There could be a chance that this guy likes you however I would look for more signs just to be sure. Guys will often do things like this as a way of getting your attention. When you need to do is send some vibes back his way and see how he responds. Try doing things like smiling and waving to him or asking him open ended questions that will get him to reveal his personality. In particular, the latter of these is really attractive to a guy as it shows him that you are interested in connecting with him on an inter-personal level. If this guy responds positively and engages with you then you will know for sure that he likes you I really hope this helps :)

He's acting weird because you're posting truly idiotic questions anonymously like a troll, instead of honestly like someone who really has an answerable question to ask. Also, he's upset that your English skills haven't improved over time.