Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

What's the Holocaust got to do with Britain?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Nothing what so ever.

We have had millions of under age white girls sodomised by those who one dare not mention and our BBC is building sympathy for something alleged to have happened in a foreign country.

Shows where our priorities lie

• ...Show all comments
    • Irish Aristocracy  not true 80% of yahoo deny the Truth so i always inform them with links about the Islamic cult set up by the Paedophile Mohamed

• Login to reply the answers
  • patty
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

its a reminder to not have such a horrible thing happen again. Are you anti jew?

• Zheia
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

The holocaust is in living memory. It has everything to do with Britain. I had a Jewish neighbour whose parents left Poland during WW2 and went to Scotland. Some of his relatives were gassed.

• Kate
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I beg your pardon? The Holocaust has touched every country in the world as so many survivors fled Europe to other countries to live. There arre many Jewish people living in England, English Citizens, whose families fled. Mine fled to Australia (those that survived). It is the responsibility of every free country to acknowledge and remember the atrocities that occured.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

we remember it so we can worship and glorify the one and only legendary hitler

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

About 80 years ago, the U.K declared war on Germany and all it stood for. The extermination of the Jewish people, was part of what Germany stood for.

• 3 weeks ago

sorry to be blunt with my response but if you need to ask this question you must be a moron. The holocaust has everything to to with Britain and everyone else on the planet. the evil of what happened to 6 million people should be of concern to everyone. like it or not.

• 15 million civilians died in the Holocaust which included 6 million jews

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Everything!

When the Labour Party has been over run with anti semitism, the Holocaust should be remembered. Fortunately labour is being investigated for its antisemitism, the Nazis were not.

Obviously Iranian shills dislike the truth about the Holocaust, preferring to lie about the ‘poor Palestinians’.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It's not a Current Event, but the folks in Arts & Humanities>History  would be happy to share any British relevance with you.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

After the war we welcomed many polish people and Jews who were incarcerated. I worked with a polish lady in the 60s, she had her number tattooed on her wrist.

UK

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

So what? Prisoners of war needed tags and tattoos are most effective. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

We fought Hitler and the Rothchild's control Britain so promote the Holocaust lie. The government are only puppets controlled by Jews who stay in the background and pull the strings and control the media.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.