Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Is it against the law for a female to not wear tampons and not manage her periods or reproductive health? ?

I am not a female or a woman thus why I'm asking this. I always wondered why females automatically, almost arbitrarily are tought that they must wear padding and tampons and why there aren't any which are just willing to allow everyone to witnesss their leakage when they go off to school, work, go out for a run, or go out shopping?

How is releasing urine and leaking blood the same thing when you don't buy pads to urinate in? My point is that leaking a bodily fluid is not the same as releasing it by your own control. 

• MissA
    Favorite Answer

You really couldn't do any research on this at all, huh?

It's called "freebleeding."  Most women, even if they don't have any fear of judgement or criticism for doing it, still don't because it wrecks whatever clothes you happen to wear while doing it.

No, it's not against the law to avoid wearing pads or tampons. It's disgusting to not wear pads or tampons, and you can risk bleeding all over your clothes, if you don't wear a tampon or pad.

It is NOT illegal...........however, women just don't want blood running down their legs or soiling their clothing when you can wear something to prevent this and be more sanitary.

Its not really against the law (tho if it got bad enough someone could make the argument for public indecency) its just really really gross. I mean imagine walking around and if you had to pee instead of finding a toilet you just let it go through your pants while still just going about your day. Itd make a nasty mess and be very inconvienent not to mention inconsiderate to anyone in public spaces with you (would you want to sit on a chair covored in a strangers bodily fluids?) 

Sometimes when im alone at home tho and of its a light enough flow ill skip the tampon just for a while because im too lazy to get up but for the most part i just dont wanna stain my pants. 

• PAMELA

Oh grow up, you bleed for five days and see how you would like it without something to soak it up!

unless she has leather furniture, it will be ruined quickly

• Tavy

No law anywhere. In the UK.  last year some women wanted to make a point and bled all through the London Marathon. The sight of them at the finish line with blood running down their legs was Gross, and I am a female.