Ninefinger asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

What on Gods green earth goes on in peoples mind when they do things like this?

Update 2:

Things like this just break my heart.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

This makes my blood  boil I dont think such people can be accredated with minds. The sick bastards.

With such people   you could have a lotta fun with a good rifle though eh.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

That is disgusting. You don't force a dog to drag a crate full of puppies around alone. Whoever thought that was a good idea should be tossed over a boat.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Jojo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, its very sad and upsetting, but far worse cruelty to animals goes on in this world unfortunately, and not just because of ignorance, but for humans entertainment and amusement. It often makes me ashamed to be part of the human race when I hear or see of such atrocious lack of feeling towards animals by some disgusting so called humans. I saw a video some years ago of slow and disgusting torture by 4 women of a puppy that eventually after about 30 minutes of abuse,died of its injuries that still haunts me to this day.

• Ninefinger
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

What we do to each other I get. But to innocent animals or our pets I never will.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

There is far worse N and I cannot watch some of the cruelty that goes on that ends up plastered over social media.   It haunts me.

Feel the same regarding people's minds regarding what some people do to animals, and quite honestly it should concern absolutely everybody because nobody of sound mind could inflict such barbaric cruelty on anything.   

Latest fun game in China I hear is to tie a dog to a car and make it run with it.. (or drag it)  I can't even go and find out what for fear of what I might see.   

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.