Keigo asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 months ago

Could you correct my spoken English to make it sounds more native speaker? I’m a English leaner.?

What I’m really into is “Aimyon”. Aimyon is a Japanese girl singer. It seems that she’s been very famous since a few years ago but I din’t know her until recently because I don’t listen to music often and I haven’t stayed in Japan for past about two years. The reason why I like her music is because I somehow feel nostalgic and her unique voice, which attracts many people, and I like the point. I think she’s a truly a genius.

Favorite Answer

I’m really into Aimyon, a Japanese girl singer. I believe she’s been famous for a few years, but I only noticed her recently. I don’t listen to music often and haven’t visited Japan for a couple of years. I like her music is because I somehow feel nostalgic for Japan when listening to her. Her voice is unique, and I think she’s a true musical genius.

Languages · 44 mins ago