Is it possible that Hatsune Miku and Lana Del Rey will collab?

I really love both of these artists and I strongly believe they will collab sometime in the next year, what do you guys think?

Does hatsune miku regularly collab with other people? I don’t know much about either of these artists, I do know hatsune miku though isn’t a real person. If she doesn’t collab with real people she probably won’t collab with Lana del Ray. But f she does there’s a possibility. Do they talk? Or something idk does the anime girl have a Twitter or something

yes! i, too, strongly believe that hatsune miku and lana del rey will collab in this following year and it will be a beautiful, life-changing song that is played on every radio station everyday of every hour. lana del rey and hatsune miku will also do a triple collab, you heard me, with skai jackson as she enters her new career in music. i come from the year 2026, this is all a proven fact. thank you.