KOBE BRYANT died – Who gives a s**t?

So a rich guy, Kobe Bryant, dies and the whole world must mourn for him.

But if a woman working two jobs to support her children died of a heart attack nobody would give a sh\t.

Are you kidding?

What’s more, I had to miss Shark Tank and 60 Minutes because of this.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Obviously you do

• Login to reply the answers
  • Mystic
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Shut up, troll. It doesn't matter if he was rich or not. Him, his 13 year old daughter, and 7 other people died (including 2 other 13 year olds). That is awful. Have some compassion and common decency. You're a disgusting person.

• Mystic
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Is there proof that he FOR SURE 100% was proven guilty? I thought the charged were DROPPED. Accusations are completely different than the truth. Anyone can "accuse" anyone of something.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Well, his fellow helicopter passengers probably gave a **** as it began plummeting towards earth like a meteorite.  Plus a load of ex-team mates, friends, associates etc would have raised an eyebrow at the news. Also thousands of fans, supporters around the world.  Plus Im guessing that Mr. Bryant's wife and kids might also have been slightly perturbed.  Thats a few people for starters.   The guy that the helicopter landed on probably wasnt too crazy about it either. 

Generally I'd agree with your point that celeb deaths are pushed at us in annoying, sentimental fashion whilst the deaths of ordinary, decent people go unreported.  And yes, why should we mourn such people who we have never met and who meant nothing too us when UNICEF reports that around 32,000 kids die around the world die of malnutrition.  However, speaking as someone who is generally uninterested in celebrity culture I did give a **** about this one.  Why? Well, cos its a helicopter falling out of the sky in spectacular fashion?!  Come one, that's entertainment - much more so than 60 minutes! Its not as if he passed away in his sleep!  Youve got to give it up for Kobe Bryant - an entertainer to the last.       

• 3 weeks ago

He, along with the others in the helicopter crash died tragically.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Well since you're asking about him.

• 4 weeks ago

I mean it’s sad when anyone dies celebrity or not but it’s more sad when a child so young passes away. May they Rest in Peace

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Do people still "miss" television shows? I thought everything was on demand now, but maybe it's not. Anyway, I'm guessing you'd be more annoyed if the media reported so thoroughly on every death, not less annoyed.

• ...Show all comments
    • Fried Kitten
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Correct, nobody's death should occupy hours of air-time unless it is somebody who should be honored for doing something very heroic - countless selfless acts for the betterment of society.

• 4 weeks ago

Also he was a rapist.

Thumbing down the truth doesn't make it untrue. He was a rapist.

Celebrity worship is sick.

• 4 weeks ago

His wife lost her husband and daughter, his kids lost their father and sister. That’s tragic 

He’s famous so of course people are going to morn his loss. Doesn’t mean his family/friends aren’t mourning.

There were others on the Helicopter that died too. So it’s a sad situation all around 

• Jessica4 weeks agoReport

Very intelligent answer

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'm as much bothered by the news "oh no, Kobe is dead" or "oh no, Kobe and his daughter is dead" and the other 7 people are just nothing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.