Tarot Card Readers, So am I going to be single for the reset of my life or I just haven't met her yet?

Why I'm still single. I'm too picky. I want that super hottie. I wont settle for least. That's my decision. She's either a super hottie that gets me hard all the time just from her looks alone or I don't mind being single for the rest of my life. Every time I hit on a girl that I think is hot, she rejects me because I'm ugly. Don't tell me to lower my standers. My decision is final. Everything in my life, I've accepted it even if it was of a low quality but when it comes to my mate, my girlfriend, my wife, that is the one thing I will not accept least of if she isn't wow a hottie. I'm getting old, reaching my 40. I just want to know if I'll be single for the rest of my life or I just haven't met that hottie who will accept me inside her.

Favorite Answer

i would ask god this question, hes more reliable than the horoscopes

• Janet

As you said, it is your choice.

You already know the consequences of your choice. Why are you bothering to ask the Tarot or any other predictive technique? Any ACCURATE answer will be that as long as you hold onto this choice you WILL remain single.

Which is fine with you, you tell us.

• I Am Male
      3 weeks agoReport

Yes but it doesn't mean it's a total 0% chance.

You will be single for the rest of your miserable life. You're shallow and arrogant. I'd tell you to get a dog, but the dog wouldn't even like you.

• I Am Male
      3 weeks agoReport

I don't like dogs also. They scare me with their fangs and claws.