Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

How Can I feel Beautiful As A Brunette?

Im a natural brunette. I dyed my hair blonde and it fried off to really short. I know men love hot blondes but im back to brunette and im so insecure. I do t want my hair to burn again..can brunettes be attractive?

Margaery Tyrell from Game of Thrones explained beauty and attraction better than anyone....see the YouTube clip here and ponder it a while!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxqp6EwAtW8

Youtube thumbnail

I'm sorry but I have to disagree that blondes are better than brunettes...theres no difference between them...men will go for what they like and it's not always blondes! Look at Megan fox, or Mila Kunis, Angelina Jolie! Dont change your hair because you think your not beautiful, and anyway bleached hair is not sexy or beautiful anyway especially when roots show through!

bLONDES are a superior race to brunettes, they carry a recessive hot babe gene meaning that they are special and men are more likely to fornicate them in the butt hole as opposed to brunettes. It''s sad but its true. I recommend that you honestly just never leave your house ever again or become a lesbian. Those are your only solutions. 

when u go blonde just take good care of it.. deep conditioning, trims, good conditioners

try not to bleach too much.

You should feel beautiful any color hair but i love being a blonde! ( bleaching my hair for years )

blondes are overrated, brunettes rule

In know this may sound cheesy and all, but you shouldn't care what other people think of you. A very attractive thing about anyone is self-confidence. And, of course, brunettes, can be hot! I know plenty of gorgeous brunettes. In fact, every hair color can be hot. But what can really make a person attractive is, not their hair color, but their personality. Being a brunette is fine, and shouldn't have to feel insecure because of what people think of your hair color. If someone doesn't like you because you're a brunette, they weren't worth your time anyways.

Well first of all you need to stop basing your self worth on other people's opinions. Yeah brunettes can be attractive just like girls with other hair colors can be attractive it's more about the personality you can look perfect on the outside but if you have a sh*tty personality and you're rude no one is gonna want to be around you because you're not a nice person. 

But i think you need to do what makes you happy if you feel like you look better with whatever color you choose then that's fine. No one can tell you what to do. I'm naturally curly and i think my hair is beautiful but i still will always think that i look better when it's straight. 

Other people might prefer my curls over it being straight but i don't care what people think and you shouldn't either. Also you need to rid yourself of the idea that all blondes are hot because not all of them are and it's the same for every hair color and every person. Not everyone is hot so generalizing about stuff like this is pretty ignorant. If you don't wanna burn your hair off again then don't. People's opinions don't matter.

Source(s): life is too short to be miserable just to make others happy
    • 2 months agoReport

What about guys?

I prefer a natural brunette over a bleached blonde: the roots show through, eyebrows don't match, skin does not match, etc.

You're all beautiful without your clothes on.

• 2 months agoReport

Why don't you think a little bit longer and harder for a day in your life.

you shouldnt feel like youre ugly cause god dont make junk