dangelo h asked in SportsBasketball · 3 weeks ago

Where were you when you heard that Kobe and his daughter Gigi passed away?

I was driving on the road when my friend called me and told me about the news I was so devastated and shocked while looking at the news on my phone I ended up on the wrong side of the road and almost drove into an oncoming pick up truck. I have never experience pain so sharp before 

I was in a restaurant and my friend snap chatted me a video of the news with KOBE BRYANT KILLED IN HELICOPTER CRASH. I honestly thought it was a stunt and laughed out loud until I looked it up online. Then I realized the hard, cold truth that one of the greatest basketball legends sadly passed away :(. I still don't believe that we really lost Kobe.

WHO CARES! some rich ******* dead GOOD!

I was at home. I saw the post on f.b. I thought it was fake until I started researching and it was real. I told my older brother sister and father. Man r.i.p. Kobe. I didn’t really watch the lakers like that but I was mainly a warriors fan. Curry!! But yeah anyway. i know he’s a legend. And his death was tragic. 

Who in the fk cares?  I dont give a flying fk.  Just because he could throw a piece of leather around well  did not make him any better than anyone who couldn't.

I was in my car when Jody MAC break the news to me, I google it and I get more notifications , it was still breaking around 10:30 am when TMZ first break it but everyone was in disbelief and wanted a confirmation 

I was taking a dump.

• Zach

My car broke down and I was getting it towed. (Not kidding) I found at around the same time when my brother texted me.

in the store on the phone

I had just returned home and one of my children told me.  So sad.  My heart goes out to all the family members of those who were on that helicopter.