dangelo h asked in SportsBasketball · 3 weeks ago

Where were you when you heard that Kobe and his daughter Gigi passed away?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I was driving on the road when my friend called me and told me about the news I was so devastated and shocked while looking at the news on my phone I ended up on the wrong side of the road and almost drove into an oncoming pick up truck. I have never experience pain so sharp before 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

I was in a restaurant and my friend snap chatted me a video of the news with KOBE BRYANT KILLED IN HELICOPTER CRASH. I honestly thought it was a stunt and laughed out loud until I looked it up online. Then I realized the hard, cold truth that one of the greatest basketball legends sadly passed away :(. I still don't believe that we really lost Kobe.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

WHO CARES! some rich ******* dead GOOD!

• 3 weeks ago

I was at home. I saw the post on f.b. I thought it was fake until I started researching and it was real. I told my older brother sister and father. Man r.i.p. Kobe. I didn’t really watch the lakers like that but I was mainly a warriors fan. Curry!! But yeah anyway. i know he’s a legend. And his death was tragic. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Who in the fk cares?  I dont give a flying fk.  Just because he could throw a piece of leather around well  did not make him any better than anyone who couldn't.

• 3 weeks ago

I was in my car when Jody MAC break the news to me, I google it and I get more notifications , it was still breaking around 10:30 am when TMZ first break it but everyone was in disbelief and wanted a confirmation 

• 3 weeks ago

I was taking a dump.

• Zach
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

My car broke down and I was getting it towed. (Not kidding) I found at around the same time when my brother texted me.

• 3 weeks ago

in the store on the phone

• 3 weeks ago

I had just returned home and one of my children told me.  So sad.  My heart goes out to all the family members of those who were on that helicopter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.