Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 3 weeks ago

Music: rate today's music?

Favorite Answer

On a scale of 1 to 10, negative 2.

Music is at a very low point.Nobody rocks.

Electronic Dance in pop music is as good as it was when it first came out in the 1970's. The young artists today have done a fabulous job with this genre.

I don't listen to a lot of current music, so my answer may not be a valid opinion, but what I do hear is much the same from any generation's music -- Some of it is decent.  Some of it is so-so.  Some of it I don't care for at all.

I will say that I tend to like actual musicians instead of synthesized beats, and actual vocalists over the auto-tuned stuff.

You call that music? Sounds more like a bunch of tribal chants.

Some is excellent. Some is good. Some is okay. Some is bad. Some is terrible. I'm guessing you're unable or unwilling to find the excellent and good.

I don't listen to current music

Lame.............. ...

i never much bothered to like any music since the middle 1980s. i learned to like gospel music like Maranatha and After glow. (lds) and always liked to hear church hymns. i did like music like a religious zeal when i was a teenager, but i began to believe that music cause me to be depressed. so i stopped listening.

i rocked out to ZZtop once in my life, i liked one song by Nickelback, and never heard the song Dont worry be happy more than 1 1/2 times something like that.

the day i turned off my record player i was listening to Van Halen and earosmith and maybe Jefferson star ship. and when i did turn it off, i was visited by an angelic like being probably in the fashion of answering my prayer to be baptized in the Holy Spirit. as i had just recently previously asked to be saved in the name of Jesus Christ and also prayed with Pat Robertson of the 700 club to be baptized in the spirit

you can probably still find my saved audio files with samples of the music i like on Chirbit, under the username witnessofjesus

Sucks