If Yu-Gi-Oh means King of Games in Japanese, then what does Queen of Games and Goddess of Games translate to in Japanese?

Yu-Gi-Oh is the title name of an animation/manga, meaning King of Games as you mentioned.

Queen of Games can be Yu-Gi-Jo-Oh

Goddess of Games can be Yu-Gi no Megami.

• Pontus

遊戯王  - isn't quite grammatically correct.  

The first two characters are pronounced as yu-gi and together mean "game" or "games" (Japanese nouns don't have true plurals.  A few nouns referring to people have "collective" forms, but it's not the same as a plural (and is topic for another time). 

The last character is pronounced as Ō, and means "king".  The macron (little diacritic line above the o) indicates it's pronounced twice as long as normal for a Japanese vowel.   "oh" - is for transliteration into English and is meant to also refer to the cry that main character makes when transforming. 

Normally, the Japanese word "no" (meaning - of, in this case) comes in between those two nouns.  In Japanese, it's spelled as の.   In Japanese, however, の is postposition and not a preposition, meaning that the word order is reversed from an English speaker's point of view.  To "mean "king of games" in Japanese, you actually say  game(s) of king, where OF is translated by NO (の). 

So, more accurately, yu-gi-oh means: game(s) king -- of is not actually stated.  This is sometimes done to create new words, but is not always allowed. 

queen= joō (ō).  The two O's are pronounced for three times as long.  The characters for it are 女王.  jo=woman/female and ō still means "king".  So - woman king. 

Following the same pattern as for "king of games", then:  yu-gi-joō   (but a pure O soung, not an oo sound like in food).   "no" could be inserted between game & queen to truly say "queen of games" instead of "game queen". 

goddess = 女神 (megami).  First character, me still means woman/female (but pronounced differently this time).  Second charater, kami - means god.  me + kami becomes megami (sound change is required) and means female god (goddess). 

So, yu-gi-me-ga-mi (game goddess), or yu-gi-no-me-ga-mi (goddess of games). 

The hyphens aren't normally included when transcribing Japanese to English, but since it was done with yu-gi-oh, I followed the same pattern.  The hyphens are intended to show English speakers that Japanese syllables get equal stress (unlike English syllables). 

Upper and lower case letters have no meaning in the Japanese writing system (which uses three different scripts to form one system.  Two are syllabaries.  The word "of" (NO) is a symbol from one of the syllabaries.  The other characters in this answer are from the third script, which is ideographic (characters represent meanings instead of pronunciations.  Many characters have more than one pronunciation, often at least two.  One for the native Japanese word and one for the Sino-Japanese word, which evolved from the Chinese language that was using the Chinese character when the Japanese borrowed it, often 1000 years ago or more.  Some characters were borrowed more than once from different Chinese languages and/or time periods.  Sometimes there was more than one native Japanese word for similar ideas). 

You didn't ask, but here are two more: yu-gi-gami (game god) or yu-gi-no-kami (god of games)  (kami doesn't change to gami when it's not a word coined from smaller units of meaning.  -- when "NO" (of) isn't used). 

Source(s): intermediate Japanese
    • Pontus
      4 weeks agoReport

Then use the ones I listed without the Japanese word NO.  For princess of games, then: yu-gi-Ō-jo  (king-girl, or princess). 

The internet is right in front of you.

• Kurtus4 weeks agoReport

What are you talking about? All I did was ask a question and stated him telling me to look it up on the internet isn't really an answer. I already knew I could look it up, and I tried that, but there is to many translations. So how am I in a violation, Huh?