Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 weeks ago

How many times did it take you to get pregnant?

• GB

I got pregnant about a year after we first had unprotected sex.  I did not keep a record of how many times we had sex during that year.

• Edna

That's a silly question - "how many times did it take you to get pregnant"?  You can get pregnant ANY time you have unprotected sex, and there's no way of knowing during which of those times pregnancy occurred. You can get pregnant if you have unprotected sex only ONE time.

• sarah

ONE time of not checking my calendar (I was tracking my cycles with the hopes of AVOIDING pregnancy, lol) and not telling my husband that he needed to pull out (and him not asking like he always did). It was a huge surprise, but also a very welcome one.

• Common Sense
      4 weeks agoReport

The pull out method is not birth control oh, it's silly Wishful Thinking by uneducated people.

Let's see, I was married for 5 years and probably had sex four times a week before I got pregnant. So that's over a thousand times.

Long time ago it took me almost 3 years of trying and sex almost every day of the year - shame my teen daughter got pregnant first time with the pull out method.

• Common Sense
      4 weeks agoReport

The pull out method is not a form of birth control. It's penis roulette.

Tried to get pregnant in May, got pregnant with July's cycle and found out August 11. We made sure to have sex as much as possible around the time I was ovulating. 

Stopped using birth control with a "let's see what happens" attitude.

Never really "tried" to get pregnant - just did nothing to prevent it.

Both times, I was pregnant within two cycles after stopping birth control for the two children that we planned to have.  (yes - planned children without actually "trying".)

• GB
      4 weeks agoReport

Isn't stopping using birth control, but having sex 'trying to get pregnant?'

It depends on that man. If ne nutted your hole deep and shoots fast and hard yes there is a chance

• b-ootay4 weeks agoReport

no it means that he sucks a lot of dick and we call semen nut here in the hood gangsta gang gang buttcheek *** *****

• ?

Just once but i planned it that way. Knew when i was ovulating and got pregnant right away, even though the doctor said it could take up to a year (after i got off birth control)

Once.  Don't believe anyone who tries to tell you a virgin can't get pregnant the first time.