Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

My boyfriend blames his sexual inability on me?

Hi, as the title says, my boyfriend seems to have premature ejaculation disorder, he is basically done in 3 minutes and he feels so satisfied, also he has a hard time keeping it hard, also very low sex drive. He is only 26 years old and I am 19. He keeps saying its my fault because i should not do this and this for example ( i should not tell him it hurts or even talk at all about what i need, and i am not allowed to look at him otherwise he cant focus) one day he got angry while I was watching videos about his disorder and he stated it was my fault because I am overweight, what should i think about all this ?

i should not tell him it hurts or even talk at all about what i need, and i am not allowed to look at him otherwise he cant focus

• ron h

This is not a good man You need another one. He lost me at not listening to you about hurting you.  The thing about having a bad BF or a bad job is that they take up the time you need to find a good BF or a good job. As long as you've got this man in your life, you won't find a good one.  If you need to lose some weight, work on that, but get rid of this guy ASAP. 

That’s why its an abuse when almost 30 y old male does «sex» to a kid. They always make it all about themselves and own complexes. it’s too early for you to endure sex and stupid male issues that he blames on you. It’s not your job to do everything like he wants. 

• Sally

Have him watch you have sex with another man  to prove to him you are not the problem.

Source(s): Melania Trump

I suggest sneaking up behind him with a chloroform soaked rag, and putting it over his mouth and nose until he stops struggling.

While he is unconscious, put on a strap-on, and peg him for a while - then leave it in him to find when he wakes up.

move on. a loser

• patty

u may as well dump him.Imagine being married to mr 3 minutes

Actually 3 minutes is about average time a male last especially if a woman hasn't had a baby but he should be able to have 2-3 orgasms. After he pops off the first time, tell him to stay on top of you and you start moving your hips back and forth very slowly because the head of his penis should be very touchy, this should help keep you passion up and let him regain his stamina. When he does regain it then he can take over again and hopefully you will be able to have an orgasm, but if you don't you need to get on top of him, he may not be hitting you in the right spots with his penis and you can alter it so that it does. Would you say he is a passionate kisser, does he really shove his tongue into your mouth? He should and this should get you excited and when you start to get excited your body will make fluid that will lubricate your vagina and let his penis slide into your vagina easier and he can also put some on his saliva on it and that would help him also. If he doesn't want to do these things just tell him so long, as he is caring about is himself. I'd bet you could find other guys who would do it willing. He can also rub and lick your clitoris, that should feel good to you also.

• Ace Shorty
      4 weeks agoReport

You look up using saliva as a lubricant for sex yet? Come on, come on get with it and then you tell me you were wrong. 

Do you need all this drama in your life ?  Do you  ?  Seriously ?  Dump the guy and find a nice guy with whom you can be yourself. Is that a scary notion for you ?  Believe me, there are only about ten million nice guys out there, you'll have no problems if you're a nice girl. Do you understand ?

You have selected an ignorant, selfish bastard. You reap what you sow. It's high time you dumped this cretin. He doesn't deserve a girlfriend.